Common Applications and Features
Aluminium Hollow Pipes are hollow extruded aluminium structures which are primarily used for various manufacturing, architectural and building purposes. These hollow pipe structures are extremely light in weight, possess high tensile strength, allowing suitable welding according to desired designs. They are also corrosion resistant which makes them highly suitable for applications in open environments like railings, windows, irrigation systems, as well as for furniture products.
Our product is certified by international and domestic standardisation authorities like the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) and the Indian Standards Institute (ISI). These hollow pipes are usually available at a length of 6 metres per piece. Convenient options for customers- Customizable Sizes Choose preferred surface- anodized or sand blasted Choose preferred shapes- circular, square or rectangle.
The packaging of the order is done in bundles according to standard export packaging, or it can be conveniently customized according to particular needs.
T/T (Telegraphic Transfers) only.
50% Advance and 50% before dispatch. Pre Dispatch Inspection Available. Manufacturers and Test Certificates to be given along with the Bill.
Key Properties of Aluminium Hollow Pipes
- Low Weight, High Strength: Aluminium's unique blend of low density and high strength makes hollow pipes lightweight and structurally sound. This characteristic simplifies transportation installation and reduces the overall structural load.
- Corrosion Resistance: Aluminium naturally develops a protective oxide layer on its surface, rendering it highly corrosion-resistant. This property ensures the longevity and durability of aluminum hollow pipes, even in challenging environments.
- Malleability: Aluminium is highly malleable, allowing for easy shaping and customization. This adaptability is a significant advantage in various design and construction applications.
- Thermal Conductivity: Aluminium boasts excellent thermal conductivity, making hollow pipes ideal for applications where heat dissipation is crucial. This property is advantageous in heat exchangers and other thermal management systems.
Applications of Aluminium Hollow Pipes
- Construction: Aluminium hollow pipes are widely used in building and construction for various applications, including handrails, curtain walls, and scaffolding. Their lightweight nature simplifies installation while ensuring structural stability.
- Transportation: In the automotive and aerospace industries, aluminium hollow pipes are crucial in constructing lightweight yet sturdy components such as vehicle frames, aircraft fuselages, and landing gear.
- Manufacturing and Machinery: Manufacturers use aluminium hollow pipes to create machine frames, conveyor systems, and industrial equipment. The material's adaptability and thermal conductivity are advantageous in this sector.
- Energy Sector: Aluminium hollow pipes are used in the energy sector for heat exchangers, where their thermal conductivity efficiently transfers heat from one fluid to another, making them vital in power generation and HVAC systems.
- Furniture and Design: Their sleek appearance and malleability make aluminium hollow pipes an excellent choice for modern furniture and interior design elements.
- Agricultural Equipment: In the farming industry, these pipes are employed to construct various equipment, including irrigation systems and greenhouse structures, where corrosion resistance is a valuable attribute.
Aluminium hollow pipes are instrumental in shaping the modern world of engineering and design. Their unique blend of lightweight properties, corrosion resistance, and impressive strength-to-weight ratio has made them indispensable across various industries. From towering skyscrapers to cutting-edge transportation and efficient heat exchangers, aluminium hollow pipes continue silently shaping our environment. As industries evolve and technology advances, these pipes will remain a cornerstone of material engineering, contributing to a future where lightweight strength and durability define progress and innovation.